The last I heard from INX was that they weren't getting any response from EA when they inquired about being a certified ranked provider. I don't know why, as INX is one of the biggest GSPs in the UK. As a result of EA being noobish, we're going to need to rely on another GSP for the time being.

I also think that if we don't hop on the server bandwagon on RELEASE DAY, then we might as well just not bother. This is a golden opportunity for ATK to get an active server again, which could easily attract new members and then make paying for the server much easier.

Also, I think it actually is a good idea to start the server off on hardcore. Even if we end up changing it to normal, there won't be as many hardcore servers at release, so we stand a chance of being noticed.

In terms of the cost, I'm willing to cover it for at least a month, just to see how it goes. If it turns out to be popular, I'd appreciate donations from you guys and if it goes south then we can just cancel it and pub normally. I'll buy a 32 slot.