Thread: WTS Spare Blizzard Authenticator

Threaded View

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

WTS Spare Blizzard Authenticator

Seeing as a called this forum useless not a month ago, it seems strange that I am finally using it :P

Basically, I lost my authenticator (same as above), ordered a new one, then proceeded to find the old one. Since I prefer the red warcraft print on the new one, I will be selling my old 'Starcraft 2' designed authenticator.

Basically, these things attach to your Battle.net account (used for WoW, Starcraft II etc) and when you log in, you have to have your password, along with the six digit code that is generated every 15 seconds within the authenticator, done by pushing the button. Bought the first one when I got my account hacked, and it's not that intrusive. Well worth the small fee, since it's about a month of WoW, and it takes longer than that to recover from being hacked (I should know, had money for Cold Weather Flying when hacked, took me six weeks to work it back, also meant my enchanting training took a massive hit, which I still haven't recovered from.)

The one for sale will be free to attach to accounts since I have to unattach the blue one to attach the red one.

Blizz are selling this for £6.50, plus approx £3.50 shipping (from Germany) - for a total of £10. I'd be open to offers around the £7.50-£8 inc. postage, but depending on interest, I may be open to negotiation (something I'm sure you know I'm not open to normally). Payment can be done through PayPal or cheque via recorded delivery.
    Last edited by Isphera; 20th March 2010 at 01:28 PM.

Thread Information