Thread: ATK vs SOE

Threaded View

ATK vs SOE

TEAM EDIT: Match has been reschedueled to NEXT sunday (April 11th) due to short notice causing issues. Get practicing in hardcore, guys.

I spotted these guys offering a scrim via google in some forum... they're hardcore, and seem to be similar to us, with a rookie team of three... possibly four.

They're beginners to BC2 apparently, but they look like true gamers. No underestimating them, and be polite in game, even if we DO end up with a clean sweep. Probably don't need to say this, but they MAY whine. (we don't know.) so don't respond if they do.
    __________________________________________________ ____

Match gathering at 8pm. it starts at 8:30, or sooner if all of us are present, and EA servers are kind to us.

NOTE: this match will be in HARDCORE. We need to get used to both, guys.

Squad Rush 4v4

No gear limits. Use what you want.

Random maps, with a distinct chance of Atakama.

__________________________________________________ _____

Players playing will be

[Phantom]
    [Marshy]
    [Mr.Big]

[Trigger] being at i38, and very busy, will be subbing, as usual.

I'll give out their server details via mumble, when we're ready to go.

__________________________________________________ ______

Reply asap, guys. I know it's short notice, but this is a good chance to get used to hardcore, and improve our teamwork.
    Last edited by D_K_Head; 4th April 2010 at 07:54 PM.

Thread Information