You may have noticed that with ATK v4.0 we have a dynamic header that changes every day by displaying a different screenshot in the background, to keep the site looking 'fresh' (me using that word, you saw it here first).

Since we obviously only have a certain amount of screenshots to cycle through, you have the opportunity to get your own in-game screenshots displayed in the header of the site, just post them below!

Guidelines you must follow:

1. Screenshots must be taken at full graphical settings of the particular game.
  2. The hue of the screenshot shouldn't be too red, otherwise the rest of the header won't stand out enough.
  3. The colours in general in the screenshot shouldn't be too bright, however I can adjust this in Photoshop.
  4. Consider how the screenshot will look when cropped and placed behind the other elements in the header.
  5. Make sure to screenshot isn't really dark, since the outline of the logo in the header won't stand out enough, plus the header gets darker towards the edges anyway.
  6. Either remove the HUD, etc in-game or make sure they don't interfere with the part of the screenshot you would like to be used.
  7. Try to make your screenshots look 'cinematic'.
  8. I want to display screenshots from a lot of different games, however only submit screenshots from a game that a fair number of people in ATK play.

You can either submit a full screenshot and I will crop it the best way I think possible, or you can download the .PNG below to properly crop it how you want and align it how you want with the rest of the header:

header_overlay.png

If you are cropping the screenshot yourself, just submit the screenshot, not an image with the rest of the header included. Remember to include what game it is too!

Ultimately it will be my decision which screenshots get chosen to be used in the header, however I will listen to feedback you give on other members' submissions.

So good luck and get print-screening