Well Yesterday i was on the fun maps servers under the name 'LuL PuL' as i was in a pcw with my clan we dont where our clan tags or names just incase someone says something to lower the reputation of the clan or if we play to crap or what not.... anywho i was on the server started killing people getting mad awp shots on surf_greatest_river so then i decide to come on TS when ure sayin im hacking at stuff. so i say its me. then later on the map goes to RR and i go to the other spawn ( VoX knows how i do it) and start killing people and i soon get kicked repetivily and then banned for 30 mins apparently by 'Nev' i dont know who kicked me. so i just leave it for the day come on today and i hear my cousin gets banned from the server for 30 mins and i try to get back on the server but my accounts banned still which shouldnt be banned as it was a 30 min ban i go on TS and ask someone to ban me and i asked why they banned my cousin they said that he was playing like me and banned him because he had a different name after they warned me yesterday that i will get banned for changing my name i am now stating that my names on the server will be 'LuL PuL' or something with 'Hardie' in e.g. 'cba.css| Hardie', 'Hardie |ATK|' etc. so Hutch unbans me thankfully and i go on the server play for about 30 seconds and i get banned permantly, so i decide to go back on TS and state that Hutch unbanned me but before i could say anything i get IP banned from VoX.

Well i thought u lot were nicer than this as u were nive to me the past weeks but it has been the past 2 days where you have had a mood swing or somethings happened to hat eme again i have said i am sorry and i havent done anything to try and piss u off i just want to play css on the servers because i like playin with you lot thats why i said sorry without sNk telling me what to do and that, the only reason i went away from C2G earlier because i knew that dan and sNk would day something if i stayed with you lot...

well thats a long post probably alot of gammer mistakes and that but just wanted to put my oppinion about this.