Thread: **The PC Cases Gallery**

Threaded View

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

**The PC Cases Gallery**

Here is the thread for everyone to post pictures of their PC cases.

These are the rules which must be kept to:
    • IMAGES MUST BE NO BIGGER THAN 640x480.

• A MAX OF 5 IMAGES PER POST. IF YOU HAVE MORE, PROVIDE A LINK BELOW.

• IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THE IMAGES DOWN, PLEASE RTM THE POST SO THEY ARE DELETED. IF YOU MOVE THEM, PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST.

• THIS THREAD SHOULD ONLY SHOW PICTURES OF YOUR CASES. PLEASE DO NOT POST ROOMS AND OTHER RANDOM THINGS.

It doesn't matter if your PC isn't pimped, it is still nice to see what you use .

I will get this started with some piccies of my new build:

I am using the Antec 900 case with 2 blue cold cathodes. The huge tower is cooling my CPU, it is the Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme heatsink paired with a Scythe S-FLEX 120mm 1600RPM fan. The Thermalright heatsink is generally considered the best CPU air cooling solution on the market, without going into water cooling etc. You can see the rest of my specs by clicking the link below my name on the left.

Feel free to comment, but please remember that this thread is mainly for pictures.
    Last edited by Calneon; 28th July 2010 at 01:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Thread Information