Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Horizon View Post
Nowhere in LoL can you pay for any meaningful advantage, it's something that they strive to keep from happening.
But back to topic:

I don't see why everyone's getting so much anal pain from a small amount of money which you can pay for if you want.
If you don't want it, don't pay the money and don't complain that other people have bought it, it was your decision.

As far as I'm concerned, DICE and EA can do what they want with the pricing, it's their product, they can do what they want to it.

I don't see why people think they're so entitled to be able to dictate everything a company does, not every company is VALVe, and not every company should be.

The awesome gamer community we have often makes us think that we are an integral part of the development team.
We're not.
And we shouldn't be, sure, businesses should listen to their consumers, but what gives US the right to dictate and tell THEM how they should price their products, how they should market their products, and slam them for utilising a legitimate and proven business strategy in order to maximise their profits.

Why the fuck should they have to listen to people complaining about getting more for their money at a price cheaper than every single console gamer out there?

The console price without this additional content is going to be between £40 and £50, and us PC gamers are complaining about an OPTIONAL OPTION FOR EXTRA CONTENT IN GAME?

Seriously?

Get some perspective, please.
At the moment it's a £5 price increase, and you get exclusive guns and ammo. Don't come crying to me when publishers hike the price up and up, and split their games up into minuscule parts and market them off as pre-order and day 1 DLC for £5 per map. It's not unlikely in a few years that publishers will be restricting classes, entire map packs, multitudes of weapons depending on where you buy the game and when you pre-order it.

You would have to be blind not to see the increase in this sort of marketing recently, and the decline in the quality of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
Vegetarians and Vegans normally have very strong opinions on everything. They also hate any kind of injustice, whether it is there or not.
You appear to have a strong opinion opposing mine. Therefore you are a vegan.