PDA

View Full Version : TS PTT... Please use it

Hutch
21st April 2008, 09:19 PM
Right, not pointing any fingers here, but a few people still refuse to use push to talk on TS... it is not pleasant as you can hear people breathing, randomly typing, and one time I swear I heard someone wanking... YES.

Now, as hard as it is to push a button on your keyboard to speak, it is much less annoying for other people... as we hear less breathing, arguements with your mum/brother, keyboard clattering and thigh slapping.

Putting up a poll, vote yes if you think not using PTT is an annoying issue, so these people who insist on voice acc can see what an annoyance it is

VoX
21st April 2008, 09:21 PM
Agree here, it's not hard to use one, set it as the middle mouse button, thats what I do.

Snerfs
21st April 2008, 09:22 PM
Hutch ffs, you havent had a problem for a long time, a good few months, and now you bring it up? dam...

ez64
21st April 2008, 09:25 PM
Lol who doesnt use push to talk own up!

Bloo
21st April 2008, 09:26 PM
It is quite annoying, but it's the kind of thing you can try and ignore but it eventually starts to friggin piss you off.

Isphera
21st April 2008, 09:28 PM
Ok, someone delete this. This is Hutch just getting at Marc because he finds it easier to use Voice Acc. To be perfectly honest, I have had little chat from Marc, and he has used the settings so that it acts as if he had PTT, i.e. no breathing down mic, no background sound. And he only has a very short sound when he takes his headset off and puts it on his desk. So stop giving stick to people who have done nothing to you. Dig something up on me instead, it's easier for everyone that way.

And /agree with Daemon, it only seems to be now that you have this problem.

Hutch
21st April 2008, 09:30 PM
Funny that, we can still hear him...

Chalex4
21st April 2008, 09:34 PM
Whether or not this post is to get at Marc, when people don't use PTT it really annoys me, in a similar way to Bloo. Many times it has actually made me mute my headset because I just can't concentrate with the constant breathing and typing sounds. Just use PTT, it isn't hard.

silentlord.2008
21st April 2008, 09:38 PM
Right, not pointing any fingers here, but a few people still refuse to use push to talk on TS... it is not pleasant as you can hear people breathing, randomly typing, and one time I swear I heard someone wanking... YES.

Now, as hard as it is to push a button on your keyboard to speak, it is much less annoying for other people... as we hear less breathing, arguements with your mum/brother, keyboard clattering and thigh slapping.

Putting up a poll, vote yes if you think not using PTT is an annoying issue, so these people who insist on voice acc can see what an annoyance it is

this poist has no fucking ponit to it, besides i am not using PTT and HUTCH fuck off with all the messages like "i wank down the mic" if i did i would mute the mic(i don't ok)

Chalex4
21st April 2008, 09:44 PM
Oricalcos, this forum is not for pointlessly insulting Hutch, you are both as bad as each other when it comes to understanding this. As a result, I have deleted your post and will continue to do so for any more stupid arguments from anyone, not just Hutch or Oricalcos.

So what if he just posted it now? It is still an issue. I am afraid that when 9 people have said that you should use PTT you need to use it, end of story.

Chazlene
21st April 2008, 09:48 PM
I think everyone should use it, unless somehow they get their settings perfect so it doesn't pick up their breathing, etc. And using your middle mouse button for push to talk isn't hard.

silentlord.2008
21st April 2008, 09:54 PM
Oricalcos, this forum is not for pointlessly insulting Hutch, you are both as bad as each other when it comes to understanding this. As a result, I have deleted your post and will continue to do so for any more stupid arguments from anyone, not just Hutch or Oricalcos.

So what if he just posted it now? It is still an issue. I am afraid that when 9 people have said that you should use PTT you need to use it, end of story.

well not to say this in a bad way but, i think i choose to do so (sorry for breathing down the mic ok) but i hate using PTT thats y i use voice ac if i get kicked from the server then i will come back if i get banned from the server then help you all i will get the server shut down, (don't ask how because i will not say, i have my ways of doing stuff)

Hutch
21st April 2008, 09:57 PM
Isn't this a bit of an over reaction from the WoW clique who seem to be defending someone who hasnt actually been named, and I was never actually referring to one individual... The wanking story was not about silentlord, but nice of him to admit that he uses PTT. All this shows is that you cant trust any of the WoW crew to make an individual decision.

"Right, not pointing any fingers here"
That basically means, a hint, not an accusation.

Chalex4
21st April 2008, 09:58 PM
Oricalcos, I have now had to delete 2 extra spam posts from you in this thread. If you create any more I will give you an infraction for spamming and disrespecting the admin's and moderators' requests.

Snerfs
21st April 2008, 10:05 PM
All this shows is that you cant trust any of the WoW crew to make an individual decision.

Hutch, just shut up, stop being such a gimp and pointing fingers... Just G.R.O.W U.P

Chalex4
21st April 2008, 10:09 PM
In regards to Silent Lord's post, when a member says that if they are banned they will get the server shut down through their own *special* ways (probably something malicious i.e denial of service attacks) it doesn't give me any faith at all in that member at all. In fact, it makes me angry that a member who we have trusted for so long thinks he can just act in this way.

As a result of this, if I get another whiff of anything malicious that you are planning against the community you will be permanently banned. I am not going to take any more of that kind of behaviour.

I also suggest that you use PTT, it may be annoying at first, but you will get used to it. Remember how annoying it is for other members.

silentlord.2008
21st April 2008, 10:11 PM
In regards to Silent Lord's post, when a member says that if they are banned they will get the server shut down through their own *special* ways (probably something malicious i.e denial of service attacks) it doesn't give me any faith at all in that member at all. In fact, it makes me angry that a member who we have trusted for so long thinks he can just act in this way.

As a result of this, if I get another whiff of anything malicious that you are planning against the community you will be permanently banned. I am not going to take any more of that kind of behaviour.

I also suggest that you use PTT, it may be annoying at first, but you will get used to it. Remember how annoying it is for other members.

iwas only saying that, but i'm on teamspeka with voice acc near shout and people say it's ok