PDA

View Full Version : Hackers On Servers

VoX
6th February 2007, 05:20 PM
tbh i am on our servers alot and there are soooooooooooooooo many hakers on there its unbelievable, most of them are rate hakers but ive seen the odd 1 or 2 on their with speed hacks and a lot of aimboters on the deathmatch server.
just one last complaint realy and that is the ping kick dnt work :/ it kicks them but only when they get to about 1000 ping :S
not sure what would fix it but i think admins need to be a bit more active on the CSS servers

Jason
6th February 2007, 05:50 PM
Yeh its a pain in the ass trying to get rank 1 and then you got a couple of rate hackers there and a few aimbots here and it just ruins the fun... pls try and do something about this and try get a few more admins on the c2g servers and online a little more.

Chazlene
6th February 2007, 05:55 PM
Chalex did say he's thinking of making more members admins on the servers, so this should be chilled.

VoX
6th February 2007, 07:23 PM
sweet, it needs to be active ones but thatnks for letting us know :D

the witch
6th February 2007, 08:36 PM
just a suggestion but why not make a vote ban / lower the number of votes needed to kick someone? that way even when an admin isn't online the servers can be moderated to sum degree

Hutch
6th February 2007, 08:38 PM
problem with voteban is that someone can just go.... Omg we think he could hack and then oops someone got banned.

the witch
6th February 2007, 08:45 PM
yeh good point, just out of interest what do we do if we see/suspect someone hacking on the servers? take screen shots, steam ids and in game names and pm them to a mod or sumthing?

wrath
8th February 2007, 10:09 PM
i am on the d2 24/7 sever like 24/7 in the morning my dad is on there alot he spots alot of hackers on there an like rates are no gd but like if there is a prob on there i can go on because my dad will say an then i can check there rates an that :p

D@rw!n
4th March 2007, 08:19 PM
just a suggestion but why not make a vote ban / lower the number of votes needed to kick someone? that way even when an admin isn't online the servers can be moderated to sum degree

I think its not activated because the admins are the ones who desides if you really need to ban him. That's one reason to have admins.