PDA

View Full Version : In my defence, I was ever so slightly drunk.

Bloo
18th February 2010, 10:07 PM
Last night I wrote this, why, I actually have no fucking clue if I'm going to be honest. But the title gives a reason why. Feel free to continue it if you *really* want to. If not, bask in the glory which is the C2G/ATK Book of Genesis.

In the beginning Chalex created the forum and shoutbox.
And the shoutbox was without shouts, and empty, and non-posters stalked the empty pages of the forum. And the Will of Chalex created a rules and introductions thread.
And Chalex said, let there be posters, and there were posters.
And Chalex saw the posters and they were leet, and Chalex divided the posters from the non-posters.
And Chalex called the posters Members, and the non-posters Guests. And the announcements and servers were the first update.
And Chalex said, let there be subforums for threads, and let the subforums divide the threads from the other threads.
And Chalex made the subforums, and divided the threads that were ontopic from the threads that were offtopic.
And Chalex called the subforums good. And there was lol.

Mr.Big
18th February 2010, 10:17 PM
Made me lol ^^

hmm these ancient sumerian digsites are everywere

D_K_Head
18th February 2010, 10:30 PM
And upon the eve of the seventh upload, he did rest.
But before such an action, he did raise some posters up on high, creating the eternal mods.
And he did decree that in his absence, these mods would oversee his domain,
to seperate the leet from the chav, the win from the fail.
And he saw that it was good.

Colonel Mitch
18th February 2010, 11:24 PM
And DK was fail.

D_K_Head
18th February 2010, 11:41 PM
And DK was fail.

and mitch couldn't do it himself, and so bitched at those that could.

Calneon
19th February 2010, 12:11 AM
Bloo and DK :D.

Bloo
19th February 2010, 12:25 AM
And upon the eve of the seventh upload, he did rest.
But before such an action, he did raise some posters up on high, creating the eternal mods.
And he did decree that in his absence, these mods would oversee his domain,
to seperate the leet from the chav, the win from the fail.
And he saw that it was good.

Sorry DK, but it wasn't good.

It should really go: And he saw that it was lol.

EDIT: But completely agree about the mitch comment. XD

VoX
19th February 2010, 01:04 AM
Your words were that you've always wanted to parody genesis to thought you'd do it ATK style.

Yeah, you were talking mainly to me last night, not much input was required from me haha.

D_K_Head
19th February 2010, 01:39 AM
Sorry DK, but it wasn't good.

It should really go: And he saw that it was lol.

EDIT: But completely agree about the mitch comment. XD

heh, you took an entire night to write it, I did mine in five minutes... and yes, it should have been lol... but meh.

Bloo
19th February 2010, 04:36 AM
heh, you took an entire night to write it, I did mine in five minutes... and yes, it should have been lol... but meh.

I posted it at 10 something pm on chalex's steam page, so I don't think that qualifies as "All night".