The other day Multiplay confirmed the final dates for i34! So, here are the days that you must be free if you want to join in the fun:

8-11 August 2008 (venue is still TBA)

As before, we will go as a Community and sit together in the "Other Games" section (probably). We will, of course, be wearing our ATK T-Shirts, which were great at i31! New shirt orders will be accepted closer to the event.

I know it's very early to say for sure, but it would be great to get a rough estimate of the numbers we can expect for i34. So, even if you can or can't come, please could you vote in the poll and post your reasons for your choices below.

For people who don't already know, you will first be able to book straight after i33 (which I am going to with 3 others, w00t!!111!) and get a BYOC ticket for about £60, however if you pay after the month following the i33 LAN, you have to pay the full price of £80.

So, before you do anything else, REMEMBER to put these dates in your diary and let the relevant family members know before they go and book something else in its place.